County Councillor for Market Bosworth
Cabinet Member for Children & Families
- Designated lead member for: Children and young people (statutory)
- Relations with schools
- Children’s social care, safeguarding and children in care
- Children’s champion. Supporting Leicestershire’s Families (Chair of Children and Families Partnership)
- Youth offending service
- Community safety
District: Hinckley & Bosworth
Parishes: Cadeby ; Carlton ; Higham on the Hill ; Market Bosworth ; Nailstone ; Osbaston ; Shackerstone ; Sheepy ; Stoke Golding ; Sutton Cheney ; Twycross ; Witherley
Ivan Ould will continue:
- To Effectively Represent Local People – working hard for the residents of the Division, promoting the voice of the rural community, and making sure that vulnerable people in our community are properly supported.
- Fighting for low Council Tax – keeping council tax as low as possible but maintaining the level of service that led to the past award of ‘Council of the Year’ with a culture of continuous improvement and value for money.
- Improving Education – developing the ‘Education Excellence’ partnership to ensure continuing high standards in state funded schools.
- Working for Safer Communities – dealing with law and order issues and maintaining a safe environment for rural and village residents.
- Protecting Health - ensuring proper medical and ambulance facilities in the Market Bosworth Division.
- Technology - accelerating the provision of fast broadband speeds for all rural residents.