County Councillor for Melton East
- Health and wellbeing, including sport
- Chairman of the Health and Wellbeing Board
- NHS Trust provider and commissioner relations
- Mental health champion
Pam is also a Borough Councillor and former leader of Melton Borough Council.
Pam Posnett's priorities for Melton are:
- To vote to Freeze Council Tax for hard pressed residents.
- To secure small scale housing development including support for first time buyers.
- To continue to press for road and path improvements locally.
- To continue to secure support for better road access through Melton.
- To work to secure new employment opportunities for residents.
- To work with elderly residents, their families and Leicestershire County Council to develop quality Extra Care facilities in Melton.
- To continue working with Leicestershire County Highways to develop a Winter Road Maintenance scheme for Melton.
|Pam Posnett 2017 Leaflet.pdf||518.77 KB|